The 3rd annual Walk for Edie will be on September 16th, 2018.
The 1st & 2nd annual Walk for Edie were both huge successes. Thank you to everyone who participated and donated. We couldn't have done it without all of your love and support.
For Edie, walking was therapy for the body and soul. Walking helped keep Edie focused and grounded in good times and bad. It was her release, her way of keeping fit, relieving stress, and simply achieving a sense of well-being.
Edie embraced life every day and it always included a walk along one of her favorite routes. As everyone who knew her would agree, Edie stayed connected with friends and family by inviting them to join her on a walk. When we think about Edie, we always remember how much she enjoyed walking and talking along the way.
Pictures from the 2nd annual walk for edie!
Pictures from the 1st annual walk for edie!
CLICK PICTURE TO SEE THE FOLLOWING ONE!
Please contact us for information about volunteer opportunities
Location & time
- From Lynch Park, turn right on Ober St.
- Turn slight left on Neptune St.
- Follow Neptune St. towards Pickman Rd.
- Turn right onto Pickman Rd.
- Head north on Pickman Rd. towards Hale St.
- Turn left on Hale St.
- Follow Hale St towards Lothrop St.
- Turn left onto Lothrop St.
- Head southwest on Lothrop St towards Independence Park (Wilson Ave)
- Turn left on Independence Park and follow the “lower” walking path towards Lothrop St.
- Turn right onto Lothrop St.
- Head northeast on Lothrop St. towards Hale St.
- Turn right onto Hale St. and slight left onto Ober St.
- Head east on Ober St. towards Lynch Park