Last Updated: July 28th, 2016
Welcome to For The Love Of Edie, a nonprofit charitable foundation created by Lauren Smyth and Heidi Smyth.
The For The Love of Edie Charitable Foundation is recognized by the Department of The Treasury, Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3). The Employer Identification Number is: 81-2678373.*
- We may collect personal information from or about you ("Personal Information"), and we may collect certain information from your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. This information may be collected and processed by this website, its operator SquareSpace, and your browser.
- Personal Information includes, for example, your name, address, email address, telephone and/or wireless number, text message address, credit card and other payment information, and/or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
- We collect Personal Information from you, for example, when you complete online forms on our Website such as when you complete a form to register for an event, submit a payment for an event, or donate money to the For The Love of Edie Charitable Foundation.
- The For The Love of Edie Charitable Foundation will never sell or disclose your personal information to another entity. Certain third party functionality offered on this site, such as payment processors and event registration capabilities, may require and collect additional information from you.
- We may use your information to send you notices (for example, email) and otherwise correspond with you about events you have registered for.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit status pending IRS approval.